Simpsons Quiz Simpsons Quiz

...it's good...but not great

Not bad for a simple quiz flash, but that's not really saying much, considering how little effort you need to make a point and click thing...at least compared to other productions... but then I'm a little fluent in Flash, so take it or leave it.

As for the content, itself, I can't say it's too accurate (For one, you got "Santa's Little Helper" wrong), and some questions don't really have accurate answers. And as to Homer's weight (which you had a question for, twice!) fluctuates throughout the series, making it something (amongst other things) that depends on the season.

All I can say is that yes, you probably do some research before you do something like this, make sure that all of the text is readable, and have some sort of reward, if you win.

...otherwise there's really nothing to it...

Newb tutorial 4000 Newb tutorial 4000

Tute on.

It's a very comprehensive tutorial. People could learn a lot from these lessons. One thing though, after doing the "Snow falling" tute, the "snow" tends to stay there for...ever... There's a similar problem with the cursor thing, but it's not quite as bad.

Other than that, excellent.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

As fan games go...

Well, all I can say is this: This game is a very good game. The levels and bosses are done well (considering how hard it is to make a game of ths calibre), and the music is cool, as well.

This is one of (if not THE) best fan game I've played. Top stuff.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Not too bad.

Well, this is a quite interesting game. It's about the same as that Eva Dating Sim game, but at least your not taking the piss out of the series by drawing them with weird facial features.

A good thing about this game is that, unlike others, you can increase your maximum HP. That's a very good thing.

A little vulgar, but still an impressive game.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

Sure, this is Eva, but...why?

Well...this is an ... interesting ... game ... *cough* ... AH HECK!

First off, I say this: don't listen to the thing that tells you to click anywhere to finds secrets - they are FUBAR (F@#!ed up beyond all recognition)! And what's with all the drugs and alcohol! THey're fourteen! Heck, you get beaten by a Texan for trying to drink at the pub!(I'm not going to begin to point out what's wrong with that)

All I can say is that some of the animations where half-decent. That's pretty much the only thing I can think of that's actually good about this game. The Angels were too easy, you didn't get any choice of which one you wanted to be (sure, you did, but the stats are always the same - crap!), and WTF was Gendo doing in the Mall?!

I hate to bag a game, but...Geez! What's with all of the edited pictures?! Those weird eyes and that freaky smile...let's just say I didn't appretiate seeing Ritsuko with a freaky face, holding a gun to mine, everytime I went home.

This game was ok, I guess...I kinda liked getting $500 every time I beat Matariel...but it just looks like an insulting parody of Evangelion...especially to a fan of the series, like myself. How to improve? ...well...I guess it'd be hard to make a game such as this, but you might want to make something that <i>doesn't</i> try to take the piss out of Eva.

...at least, not in the way you did in <i>this</i> game.