How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

It could have been worse...

He could have got it in the eye :) What about that guy?

Falconer02 responds:

Current theories-- Nick from l4d2, Gordon Freeman from HL, a young General Zod from Superman, or Kelly Bailey who does the music for Valve.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Would I?

Well, I've never had a waffle before. This fact makes me sad.

...so yeah, maybe.

Beat Nick Beat Nick

I snap my fingers to that, Cats

Man that was one groovy tune
about that holiday comin' real soon
the movin' pictures were really sweet
and those melodical tunes kept a funky beat.

Kudos to you, and kudos again
I give this groovy movie an eight out of ten.

The Happy Christmas Song The Happy Christmas Song

A nicely animated Christmas

That was a pretty good little cartoon you have there. Nicely animated and pretty well synced, too.

Jeremy Fox Jeremy Fox

A short tale of Hallow's Eve.

Quite an interesting little story/poem, there. Well told and well animated. The art was quite good as well. And the poem itself wasn't half bad, either.

PapaQ responds:

Thanks man, I really appriciate each and every one of these great reviews.

Billy's Rock Rampage Billy's Rock Rampage

Rock n Roll IS dead!

I was right - you WERE exaggerating. As a person who likes Rock, I have to ask: what was that? Does that even count?

Some genius...

catbrush responds:

It was genius you just don't understand my genius talent FIOAJIOFOISJDF

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

It sure is...and I've seen hentai

Holy f@#!ing crap!

Why does that armadillo have my name? HE STOLE MY NAME!

But yeah, that was quite the disgusting parody.

My face hurts from laughing too much.

Sonic 15th Sonic 15th

That...was...AWESOME!

Well, I'm glad you finished it. Good job. What can I say, it's funny. They just came one after the other, each funnier than the last...probably...

There were a few framerate problems, but then it's not easy to mimic 50-60 frames per second in a flash animation. At least you got the Doc's head in the right place ^_^.

RicStrife responds:

well, from what I rememer, the original games were 30-40 fps, but also i lags cos of how many layers there are XD

Thanks for the review Bud, thanks for inspiring me. EVERY BODY READ THIS MANS COMIC, SONIC SLAM!! IT RULEZ

Pokemon Emerald Pokemon Emerald

Wasted potential, anyone

All I can say about this is that it is well animated. Other than that, it could've been better - so much so. I mean, those weren't even the characters you portrayed them to be. You may want to do some reseacrh next time you make a parody of any sort. I'm not sure I liked the weapon graphics, but only because they seemed out of place within the pixelated world.

You've got a lot of potential, but if you make stuff like this, then you're selling yourself short.

thebluedragon responds:

if you look closely then you will see that the weapons ARE pixeled, and i have to say that you could not do any better

Average Man Average Man

"Average Man" music video by a not-so-average man.

...maybe...

I remember watching that a few times. You can tell there was considerable effort put into that, stuffed through every orifice it could possible have. The frame-by-frame animation is well done and the sync is quite good.